Thursday, February 4, 2010

yesterday got a shit luck
early in the morning getting caught by the Mr.F of my school but I am not to blame lo,because I consult my teacher before yet he said this said that...from the time he become GPK koko until now become HEM also nothing contribute to us lo,especially for the koko marks,makes me until now also fed up with him although my koko marks have repaired last year but his face,I still cannot stand with...
lately very busy with doing koko report
if my hulubalang can be the winner in my last year at Laksamana,then I will be very happy and it will be OK and as a present for me to be so tired...have a good news here,23 February will be my school sports day and the venue will be the stadium Bandar Penawar,it is only the luckiest thing for me to study Form6...and next week will start acara sebelum sukan,we will be tired again...
talking about my chief teacher of Hulubalang,I mention him at my blog before,now find ok to work with him although before he left a bad impression and smoking somemore,but he is a quite not bad de teacher larr with his handsome face,haha