Friday, January 25, 2013

RM200 smartphone rebate

I bought myself a smartphone due to impulsive maybe?
Because I never think for changing a new phone so recent even though my NOKIA C3 keep not cooperate with me, I still insisted to stick with it
Until that day I yumcha then they asked me why I don't change mine only then I have a second thought
The next day, I went town with Mum and went Senheng to take a look (because only Senheng no data plan, others operator all need subscribe their data plan)
I have my plan after I look for the choices-CHEAP,NICE v EXPENSIVE,NICE
of course, I am so stingy, I will choose CHEAP, NICE category
Only 2 choices left with me, one is SONY XPERIA TIPO and HTC WILDFIRE S (because SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE PLUS no stocks already)
*But actually I have been fond on HTC a long time*
The next day which is Tuesday, I set up my mind and go and buy HTC Wildfire S :)
It stated RM499 after rebate will be RM299. This is true, BUT the staff said add on 4 years warranty (RM45) and need to register to be a member of Senheng (RM12) Thus, altogether will be RM356
Is it a rebate? I don't think so.

Well, proceed to my HTC
It looks nice for me although it is not white in colour
The ANGRIST thing is that they not even provide me screen protector, is this a good service?
HTC wildfire is just nice, with its appearance, the only defects of it is the internal memory, it really makes me no extra space for some apps
The camera is just awesome because even my boyfriend's Samsung Galaxy Tab also lose mine 5 Megapixels
Choose HTC QUITELY BRILLIANT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment