Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year for all my friends..
may tiger year bring all fortune and prosperous for all of us..
I felt quite touching when I received a few of my malay's teachers and friends greeting's sms,based on this,I realised that what I believe is real,that is-people will treat you with the way how you treat them...if you kindly treat people well,then people will also repay you at this way or vice versa...
I almost forgot today was valentine's day because I have not celebrate for that a long time..
only remember that last year's valentine's day I was at plkn camp,that day our camp held
blood donate campaign,I didn't donate although how craving I am to do so..
it was quite meaningful for me to spend the valentine's day at there..
this year,finally 4 of us get the opportunity to get together during Chinese New Year..
new year,quite bored at home,new year only makes me happy because of the holiday and no need go to school..sometimes when I felt bored,I even thinking was it right for a long holiday,proceeding in wasting time?

no matter how,a new year can be a new start for those who havent start from the beginning year of 2010 and or someone like me who start and stop there a long time with busy school life..