Tuesday, February 2, 2010

early in the morning heard that my Sejarah1 teacher accident...
quite sad about that although I am not so chummy with her..
they said her child injured badly...
hopefully they will getting well from the trauma accident soon,let's pray for that!

today is Tuesday,the starting point for my busy days this week because yesterday my Hulubalang latihan merentas desa was cancelled..
I just came back from school for the Kolokium,taking the opportunity to blogging and then find some materials about my kolokium's topic-Organ Donation

Tomorrow will be the trial of merentas desa
yet I need to 'pursue' my Koko marks so I decided to jaga tomorrow(morning and evening)that's mean morning have to skip some period...and after school have to come back school again...heard the next week got acara sebelum sukan somemore,so also have to help the teachers..just when will be my time to have a rest?I really want to study but it seems every time when the year of government examination,the mood for study reduced..anyway,I must defeat my laziness!