Saturday, February 6, 2010

I m going to be crazy with my computer!

don't know what's wrong with it?
always disconnected although the icons show connected~
just left about 1 week will be our chinese new year,
but this was the first time I didnt have prepared much more for that
unlike last year,all of us was so happy when thinking want to go back home at PLKN

Today was the last Merentas Desa for me in my life,
but it was the first time I duty as BSMM although I have joined BSMM since I was form1
I saw all of them was so excited to run,to get marks for their team
many of them fainted when they reached school and get the card for their number
one of the chinese boy until I and Yeetin also cannot support his weight..
it is quite a not bad experience for the last year for me at SMK Laksamana
quite make me proud for that is the son of Madam Nor Azlin + president of Hulubalang was the one who first arrived school...
and my Hulubalang team was so strong,
until managed to get Juara keseluruhan merentas desa 2010
now waiting for next week's acara sebelum sukan and sports day on 23 February...
my chief of the team teacher also very weirdo,
he seems very cool and not care about our successful,
but when the moment they announced that we
are the champion for Road Run 2010,
his smile was very charming...
haha,because I noticed that...
next week will be the busy week also. .
need to back to school 3.30pm.


I love Hulubalang because it makes me have the sense of belongings similar with the time I was in Alpha company at Plkn last year..