Thursday, February 11, 2010

My friends said I have become more darker..(crying)
just a few days later will be Chinese New Year,
but I spent much time at school rather than my home..
today will the last day for me to contribute on acara sebelum sukan

I will back to school later...
after this,all the teachers prepare for the sports day at Bandar Penawar,I am quite sad for that I was chosen for BBSM,
because I would like to shout for my rumah sukan..but whatever larr,thinking as it was a blessing for me to do some kind deed...

I just went back from school,dead beat..
but it was great that the acara sebelum sukan end..
after tomorrow will be a small break for me,
forget all the busy thing and nonsense
just take a break for it..
actually was the school planning to held sports day at Bandar Penawar?only limited people can go there,
so there will be lack of the supporters shouting atmosphere
it will be not like before,not everyone can join on that events,was it a good idea?