Saturday, October 31, 2009

Felt so warmth after Peixian called me yesterday and told me that the stupid koperasi still not open yesterday,so she can't help me buy yet...haha,here,want to thanks all the people around us are treat me so well,so great,nice and kind towards me~



Oh no,today is saturday liao

last day of a month...yesterday heard the news about this year SPM's grade changed already...

seems similar with STPM one lol

got A+ SOMEMORE,no more A1,A2,B3,B4...

Perharps I can get A+too lol,if last year start larr

haha,so proud o me..

no larr,^ ^

start this year seems this year calon is more clever...LOL,where got?totally not!

haha,I just get a very AMAZING fact-all of us de ancestors is AFRICANS! it was discovered by China's scientists...
it will be very soon the website can use othe than latin's alphabet le,
but I prefer use English,because my english is very poor and lousy,

only keep on use english then only can forced myself to improve it...



Long time no see Ah Foong liao,although we are from same kampung-Kota Tinggi

today saw him

found out that he is getting more handsome than before liao,haha