Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A new month already~
just end my sej2 and bm1
first time exam in stpm format still got so many extra time(bm1)
perharps is because it is more easy than the test given by our teacher
haha,yesterday PP1 paper makes me realise that I really did a right decision on choose to take PP,it more suit me lol
very horror lol
sejarah2...I just wrote 5 sheets of paper for 4 questions
but some of them got wrote until 8 sheets of paper
I thought I am the one wrote many rubbish...
they are more exaggerating seems that write more got mora chance as the 4D slogan"got buy got hope"
after today I can have a break le
as tomorrow is just muet listening part
so I will prepare PP2
Actually still got kind person on this world lol
today the newspaper help me found the estidotmy I miss for me
and not even charged me a cent
What a kind man...
that is why I always said there are still many kind and great people surround me
I really felt grateful from my bottom of heart to all of them...
at the end PBSM jamuan also end le
but I did not help anything
hopefully teacher wont blame me