Friday, November 6, 2009

finally end my exam le

wahh,I will so relieved

not ever experience like that

perharps I choose that then I must do well for that

yesterday ponteng stay at home study

today go to school ask them yesterday got study marr

they said no too

that means my decision is correct

or else I wont go tuition yesterday le

yesterday is Ah Teck's birthday

haha,HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him

hope his injury will soon recovered

haha,know my result already...

my Pa2 get 54/100

blame my careless lol

or else I will get 59/100

same with Huikian liao

haha,my essay is equally lol

get the same marks

both get 12/25

I thought I will get higher marks on rasuah one

who knows will be the same worr

teacher said my essay is good

because not much people can get more than 10

then make me think like went back to form4

I study very hard to prove that I am worth to get that mark

haha,indeed hard work is important than smart

know my Pa1 result liao

36/100 wrong at bab4

but totally I get 56.25%

got grade B ~~

haha,I know I can do better if not so careless and panic..

haha,although it is too low than my expectation.....

I must do the best next exam...

finally merdeka liao!haha