Monday, October 12, 2009

haha,exam is coming soon but I just addicted to post my blog...
brother's birthday is coming soon but I haven't buy him a present...
he said he lack nothing just lack a girlfriend,hahaha
always said that,if I get to find a boyfriend like him so nice...
but until now,I still haven't found that
maybe it was the timing problem,haha
people always like the 1 who have leave us far far away and will not aware that the people who truly treat us well
can conclude that,as a human being,we are darm dumb and noob!haha

today Qian Ni not feel well then went back home early le...

Just learn a new word-obssesed
I think I was in this situation
learn this word because of Mariah Carey...haha

2 comments:

  1. hei fren haha concentrate in studies first la~dun think too much...
    n also, an important thing, QIAN LING is back!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know larr,just let me say something from my heart marr~~when she back?deepavali?

    ReplyDelete