Tuesday, August 4, 2009


sunday,i heard ai fm and found out that the short film that shown at singapore tv station was the late Yasmin Ahmad production,it only takes about 3 minutes but gives me a lot of impression,especially the last speech,'imperfection makes perfect',touching lorr~I like her attitude very much,she has a broad mind that is rare in this multiracial society in Malaysia..


Love,is just like a treasure hunt,not all of us will find our true love lastly...


haha,even cut my hair I also don't have courage,how can I do to make my mind clearly?no one can help me except myself, i know....



I really afraid that will there a day i will forget the face of the people who help me before...I don't want lehh~really,god,please make me remember in my whole life...


perharps we should not contract siince before,and not be friend anymore,all blame me,because i was too think highly on myself,i thought i can do it,but i am not...

No comments:

Post a Comment