Saturday, August 8, 2009


haha,still got many homework lehh~


I only finish some homework...


shit larr,not only homework need to do,other 1 like sukaneka still need to do...haha,just like a robot


today heard about marriage,wahh,I also hope that I will get that stage 1 day too lehh,but I will make sure that the bridegroom beside ma 1 day is the person I truly love,or else I won't get married larr,hehe


evening cycling to town and buy highlight pen,hehe,highlight pen not enough arr,now got 7 colours liao...haha,then this cycling journey makes me believe fated again~


haha,recently many things happen,got sadness and happiness...makes me more pay attention to all my beloved 1...perharps somebody is only a passenger in your life,but we can change our mind to let all the people who passed by our life is important person for us...who knows 1 day when you want to show your grateful to them,they have gone~

2 comments:

  1. 哈哈!
    我也是很多功课叻!
    很忙哦,不过还在可以应付的范围咯...
    加油哦^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哈哈,一起加油吧!朋友~

    ReplyDelete