Friday, March 25, 2011

thanks,teacher~!


Maybe I was a very emotional person before this
now,I also still the same
maybe I was not the best in one's view,but I choose to ignore it and always try my best to repay those who dotes on and helps me
She,is one of the teacher who dotes on me,helps me a lot,comfort me,guide me when I was felt helpless and makes me felt warmth
Hopefully no matter how time flies,my feeling will not change.
Thanks God also because lets everything run smoothly
we buy a watch for teacher,a card as a souvenir
Although the watch seems much cheaper than teacher's one a lot,but I can see that she is very happy and moving.
Today,it's the time I sincerely say thank you to her.
Before I left,I ask for a hug from teacher,because I don't know when will be the next time's meet.
Life is unpredictable.
I love you,Cikgu Yati~~and you'll always on my mind
This pics may not beautiful,but I kept it as momento
I have promise that I won't post it in facebook,but I post it in my blog~~XD
I know that I looked a bit fat in this pics,however,I still felt content with it and it is quite precious for me