Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Doing medical check up at my hometown
yahoo,by the way,it is the only way i can back Kota tinggi too
thanks to the God because everything was going smoothly
I still managed to pray at the temple,managed to meet many people within a few hours
thank you,although it was too rushed,but I am happy with it
I have fulfilled my own wish which go and pay a visit and said thank you personally to all my teachers
haha,I also get a hug from Cikgu Hawa that dayXD actually I want more hug that day,just because I am shy~~hehe
medical check up shown that I was a healthy person,but the doctor advised me to go and buy a new spectacles,because my vision seems getting poorer..
the doctor is very cheerful,very chatty,but he seems very happy and satisfied with his work,I felt great to meet him because seldom got people who happy with what he doing now