Wednesday, March 30, 2011

still the same

Anything seems as usual
the only different is I went to temple again
this time,I was not only going to pray,I was also going to watch the opera
it's quite amazing for me because I was not interested on it before this
May God bless that anything going smoothlythat's what I always asked for
Hope that Dad is always safe because he is working now and away from home
just like me,back home once a week
Yesterday,we went to the Teluk Ramunia Beach which that the forum always strongly recommend one
not very special for me,and also very quite place
maybe Kota Tinggi too many beach until no one curious to visit it?
At night,we went to visit their house,actually it was not so large as I imagined
I felt so grateful that I can stay at school without paying any fees~~XD
something might happens after this which I may felt unwilling to do that
but I will try my best to change my mind
maybe,everything happens got its own meaning behind it,I should believe it