Thursday, April 29, 2010

memory wont blank no matter how time flies

Suddenly listen to a song that I like it very much before
it seems bring me to the time once I like this song very much and the feeling remains the same,yet it is the power of a song
hehe,it seems didnt match my title blog today,anyway,just treat it as I am bullshit-ing
this 3 days my school held a programme for us
it is about motivation and technique for study PA 1
anyway the programme was quite bored
but the impacts we get during these 3 days is absolutely useful
especially the PA 1 teacher from Kluang
he is very experienced until can teach us without using any books,just depend on his memory
wow,so nice to be his student!
I like his quotation very much and I find it that it is meaningful
he said that as a form6 student,a student has to work hard 75%,and the remaining 25%from teachers,indeed it is true
a few days before I was giving a microphone to speak something
I have not panic towards it,.happy-ing
as I interested on mass communication,I think it is important for me to not panic on such this situation..
Going to support ice kacang puppy love tomorrow..