Saturday, May 1, 2010

no matter what you get,it is A kind of blessing


我的爱情就像紅豆冰一樣,還來不及再感受,就已經融化了,只能在記憶裡留下那味道和深刻的刺痛。


Yesterday I was going to watch Ice kacang puppy love with Yeetin
firstly we are planning to go today's mall cinema to watch it

but at the end we cannot managed to go there
so we go to Jusco watch it
it is a long long queue I ever met
although we are going out of our plan,but I think it is also not too
bad as I have discovered a new Muet book,analysis PengajianAm1 2009 with the answer also in HARRIS bookstore*
the muet book is very powerful,really awesome..

the story and the background of the movie I like it very much
I like old buildings
I felt touching at the moment when li xin jie called her mum and apologized with her

Mum is a very important for me

I always felt that we should filial towards our mum and also respect and tried to help others mum
because they have sacrificed lots of their precious time for us
Remember,without Mum,we will not at this world and undoubtedly,we are nothing!

I felt very sad when the old uncle passed away but he has not fulfilled his own wish to back to China bring his wife here almost 50++years
So,treasure anything we have now,and felt grateful for that*