Tuesday, April 13, 2010

11 April
it was a teacher of mine's birthday
she is quite well with me before she transferred to another school
but it has been 2 years she transfer

of course i will think that maybe she had forgot who i am
I am quite happy when I received her replied message
because it makes me felt warmth~hehe
I started to dream for my memories
haha,anything it should be an end
because I have grown up and everythi
ng has changed~
24 April
I will have to sit for muet
a test that will influence my future
13 April
I have do a kind deed today
because I finally packing Ah Hwang's book
and take some materials to school for them
I have decided to do that since last year
yet I only did that today
Hopefully when they read his note and material can spread his hardworking spirits to them,haha.
Yeetin,Huikian,Ah Teck and Chunseng must economics A!with my praying~
My school isnt any good school,intellect school

but always got people want to pay a visit here
it was a good thing for me also
because I dont have kolokium today~yaaahoooo!
yesterday I went to sleep at 12.30pm
but still managed to wake up and walk to school larr
it isnt too bad
I think it only bad in the effect of my health
If I do this can prove it at my STPM and Muet
I think it is worth for me to bear with my tiredness and burning midnight oil
2010 STPM candidates,Let's combat laziness !