Monday, April 19, 2010

speechless

Headcount academic today
I finally know my PP result
but I also not remember it actually,I only know what grade I get
it is because the pengetua said that my PP from last year A-drop to B-
but my sejarah mark is better than last time
luckily I was not the one who pengetua expected will 4A
even I knew that he was simply saying without doing any research
I found that he is a very xxx pengetua,because he is very cared about the percentage of lulus
even asked them to transferred to other school which offer Account stpm
or advised them to not come to school on that examination day!
it doesnt matter with me
all I want is to have a good result at the real exam
no need to target me as your achievement when the result came out on the year 2011
but all I need is only my mentality and physical support
Muet
how I wish I could get band 4
although it seems not easy for me
band3 is enough but I will try my best to get band4
who saw this,please bless me!