Monday, April 5, 2010

sluggish~

All the symptoms of sick locate at my body..
Always sneeze..haiz
today only the starting point of this week

today,tomorrow,the day after tomorrow and tomorrow have to stay back at school until very late
it is enough,but I am not feeling well,
tomorrow seems start to present the kolokium
but my group havent done it completely

I don't want to do it anymore,leave it to them,I had enough with it..
I get my PA paper 2 result today,
I get 76,not the highest also,the highest is 80
although it is still the same grade,but my heart not feel well
because I got tuition at this subject yet I still cannot scored better than them
the 1 mark I lost it was at section c
I dont like that part because I usually get low marks there
this time also

only lost 1 mark then I have 4 marks range
compared with them..
it is because this time test contribute very hig
h mark..
feeling want to sleep~with my slow moving...