Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday blues

have to said that the MUET is really tough
especially the reading comprehension
I dont have enough time to do that
the last 2 passage too difficult
I started to worried I have to take this test again..
hopefully wont

I got a friend said she has apply for KPLSPM
now waiting to get the interview
just now I help her check whether she get the interview
but the answer is NO

I suddenly found that I am lucky one as I only treat that as an other alternative
yet the others who really want to be a teacher never get..
soon,it will be one year I went to IPTI intervie
w with Jinghua-5 May 2009
hehe,I think that day was quite interestin
g,meaningful?but indeed it is memorable..
I never felt regret to choose this way although I used to have another choice
before I sit for stpm I will work hard to prove myself~