Friday, April 2, 2010

speechless~

Actually I have forgot yesterday was April fool I only remember yesterday was the first day of April and I only realized it when I went to spot check the student who brought eggs,flour and others to school to fool their friends.. Unfortunately,I only managed to get a perfume,hehe... Being a prefect is quite a hard work~
yesterday the reading comprehension result came out,I get 19/21,quite bad!because it was not as difficult as I imagine but I wrong 2 question... BM paper2 result came out,I get 67/100 not the highest,the highest is 70/100 suddenly felt very down.. however,I must work as hard as possible to make my dream real as I was not that sort of brilliant person..

It is a promise~


Thomas Alva Edison was quoted as saying genius is one percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration