Saturday, September 5, 2009




Heard that the place behind my school will become PPD place...then next time will be more easy for us,but this remind me that the good teacher....




that day recess time i go n see the bulletin board, found out that our school next year only 42 people were selected to go for plkn,so sad...last year we got 80++people lehh,so lucky we are...this makes me rather miss there,aiyo...too many special memory there,dont know whelther i could see them again or not(i mean my plkn's friends)




that day i whim to find ny cb class friends,haha,actually we have no contact after go out,but dont know why i suddenly did that...heard that nik and haziq were in jb polytehcnic,they take same course but different class larr,hud has no study le,now he is working...amy at um...then the others cant get to know...FRIENDS,no matter where I am,hopefully all I heard from YOU is good news!




hopefully everyday my life are fulled with happiness and enrichment...that was my principles~




yesterday i chat with my aunt through the phone nearly 1 hour,wahh,really unbelievable,but we are indeed compatility larr,haha






Friday,my pp teacher cik mistinah said"berikan tepukan untuk anda sendiri"makes me remind the cb class at camp...although it was so childish,but it makes me remember so well...I rather remember that the last day of cb class...we hug with teacher...it seems just happen,but it has been half year ago le,times really flies...

4 comments:

  1. Yes,delta 1 Nik,she same cb with me marr,nw she at jb polytechnic...that day I got contract with her a while,u lost contract with her le?

    ReplyDelete