Saturday, November 19, 2011

Law Career Convention 2011

Just back from LCC 2011
I found myself very no sense of belongings
because I am only in 1st year,a lot of thing still not clear.When people asked you,you interested in what law,I am speechless
Haha,can said that we are coming for merge into this kind of ceremony more frequently
and also for FREE GIFTS=)
Oh yea,indeed we get some information and experience that they share with us
In short,lawyer is not easier as people thought
they sacrificed all the time to perform their works well
I really salute them and hope that one day I can become one part of them
The speech of the president of Bar council state that,TO SUCCEED,THERE IS NO SHORT CUT,WORK HARDER AND HARDER
and the Yang Arif also emphasis on this and said that "TO SUCCEED,YOU MAY HAVE TO SACRIFICE YOUR LEISURE TIME"

Yes,please bear in mind about that
Hmm,going to do my legal method,family tutorial,study law and society articles,contract test is coming soon