Friday, November 25, 2011

Just realized that one of my friend has been engaged
wow,I never noticed about that before I read her blogpost
Ohh,I become silence after I knew it because we are now only 20 years old,as for me,I cannot guarantee that my love will last forever with this man forever
haha,maybe I was lack of confidence on it as compared to them.
Luckily I am single no this kind of thing for me to worry
Anyway,I bless for my friend for successfully find a suitable partner in her life
hope that she will be blissful forever

Oh ya,suddenly I have a strong feeling to back home
because most of them carrying their luggage back home already
but I have so many things to do and it is not worth for me to back
even though I need to recharge my battery I guess

The test just now is tough haiz dont know this time how many marks I manage to get
because the 2nd question is the tutorial question
most of them can answer it well,but me due to not attending for the tutorial classes(MC)I was quite blur and lost~this feeling is annoying=.=

Finally,JPA has bank in the money for me
Thanks God!!
Have a meet with a lawyer who graduate from UM with his friend,I guess I have asked him a lot of question~Thankss