Monday, November 21, 2011

Am I too optimistic OR I have become a man who easily defeated by myself?

The graded Contract Quiz result came out and the outcome is,I get 7/15,is it considered OK?
or I am too optimistic about that
Frankly,I have to say that"Yes,since I step into UM's law school,I become like that"I used to be the one who always fight to be the FIRST and the HIGHEST in EVERY PAPER
But now,I choose to compete with myself because I know,I will not be able to do such silly things,especially in Law School
Yes,based on this fact,you guys must felt that I have changed to another person,but NO,I will continue to challenge myself,and I believe with my personality, it wont kills me even though my result is not excellent as the brilliant one
I will set myself a target that make myself comfortable as least can overcome the requirement of JPA(wont blacklisted or bar from getting the scholarship) and also wont be so POOR before I leave UM's law school and become a lawyer.
From now on,work harder! Oh ya,Go Go gO!!