Thursday, November 17, 2011

I am TOO sentimental

My tears easily fall down
Even though I was just looking at the photo of a hugging scene
I just cant bear with my tears
So,please dont let me see such kind of scene,I will cry seriously
I am very fragile than the strong looks of mine
That's why I will cry when I just merely want say thank you to Cikgu Hawa via phone that day
I am happy and satisfied that she said she still keep all the cards I made for her
Yes,I will try my best to become a good lawyer in Malaysia though I am not so satisfied with the choice I put on now
I believe,as long as we have the will to meet each other next time,it will fulfill.
Because where the heart is willing,it will find a thousand ways.Where it is unwilling,it will find a thousand excuses
So,let's meet at Chinese New Year
I love you guys!!