Friday, November 18, 2011

Movie time








Early in the morning,I am going to Lrt University Station and took a bus to Mid Valley~
haha,This is my first time took a bus to Mid Valley though I have been stay at UM about 3 months
Thanks God,I met a Senior in a bus (PM sam)
Thanks him for concern because during my injured time help in some technical issue although I am not transfer to other room or what
So,after look in what he is going to buy alone,I go to buy the tickets to watch You are the apple of my eye with Qianling
and then help a brother to buy tickets as well
I wait for Qianling and having my time at snowflake study stare decisis
After watching that movie,the outcome is Awesome,although the ending is not as happy as we hope,because it resembles our life
Qianling and I cried in the cinemaXDD
Yet,it makes people realize that we might lost something in our life so that we have to flash back and back to the feeling of that moment
we have our lunch + dinner at Kenny Roger Roaster
and also continue have snacks at 老油鬼鬼
I am very happy today although I have used quite lots of money,I felt guilty for not studying too
Hmm,I enjoy video call with my family~I called them these 2 days
I also call my teachers because I can sense something amiss,someone is bullied her,I also very happy that both of my beloved teachers talking about me in the phone and anticipate to meet me next time,I really happy that u guys know my feeling and sincere
maybe others may think I am too busybody but it is my personality,who cares,I care for the one I cared,I love so what?
I am quite happy about that,yes,I am sentimental so WHAT?
and I think I am more suitable in social and psychology field,haha.
No matter what,I will continue work hard on my studies first