Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I have addicted to post my blog everyday even my life is like a boredom
haha,Yes,Thursday got test and the test have been given to us this afternoon
We have lunch at a noodles's shop near Jaya One
Okay,that is not the important thing I want to highlight here
Just that want say that,in University's life,assorted of human beings here
they comprised from Good,Nice,Bad and normal people
and I belong to which class of category?I don't know,let you guys to comment about it
Hmm,just a few months we know,but actually we can sense it well,who can be true friend and who are not
I have been immune about that just that when they gossiping,I joined them as well~

Family law is going to have test soon,I really very worried about it
haiz~I dont want to fail
I think I was not as hardworking as last time,so who can give me some strength to bring the usual me back?
Family lecturer said Marriage need communication,and also emphasis that we should find a companion or spouse who are same as us?haha but different profession?
I still cant find the rationale yet,I will try to figure it out what rationale behind it after exam I think~Goodnight