Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Just a thought

Datin(my family law's lecturer) always state this statement:Why you want to do LAW?Dont tell me you want the fairness of justice or you are interested in LAW,you are LIAR,all of you been here is because can make money,so that you can be rich

After a few minutes think about her argument,I asked myself whether it is my perspective?
Yes,it is.Actually I was about to forgot the reason I take LAW as my first choice?Huh?I think the utmost reason is to make me rich,and then the second reason is it is my motivation to score well during my STPM and thus,accidentally I scored well in the examination,Hence,when I fill in the UPU I put this hard course as my 1st,2nd and 3rd choice.

No matter how,I should admit it=)

struggle myself with my choices,good luck to myself

this lecturer got some personality resemble my former teacher,but I would say that my former teacher is more humanitarian as now,when I think about her,all is gratefulness
But perharps maybe one day I will have the same feeling towards her?haha
Okay,may God bless that with my determination and work hard,I can really passed her Family Law paper,so that no need to retake next year.Kambateh neh=)

No comments:

Post a Comment