Sunday, March 14, 2010











I was just went back from redbox-ing and buy my testpad,
Redbox's food is damn awlful,goodness..

but its seems delicious if haven't try it..
this time went back home
very early
early until dad also find it strange
after arrived home,I received a bad new
a good friend of my dad has passed away and I know that uncle too
last week he just came my home
I just cannot believe it as it happens too sudden
from this lessons,I learnt that we must treasure and appreciate our life even a second also
although all of us know this philosophy,but we always find it profound when something has happen and forgot it after that...
this uncle was a very good friend of my dad
everytimes when my house electric appliances got problems,he certainly will come and check up immediately..
what I know is my dad and uncle has know each other from primary school,just imagine their friendship...
too bad,life was too short,yet we cannot control the length of our life,but we can control the broad of our life...