Saturday, March 27, 2010

~

My test is over I am going out this two days since I have been released from test I went to check my Biasiswa account yesterday I get this year biasiswa too,hehe,I regained my "Vitamin M"which I always lack on. Just went KIPMART for the ceramah kerjaya haiz,Omg~very useless.. after that,I and Qianni,Jiamin went to eat roti pisang and tisu,hehe I just bought a printer yesterday it will be much convenient for me when need to do any printing project.. Heard Jiamin said,tomorrow kumpulan2 got people from kota tinggi chosen to teluk sari.. don't know who the teacher will be there,damn miss them..
Doing my kolokium project,DETEST! I don't want do power point larr

Got a quite happy event today,
I just found out a quite important thing that I thought I have
lost it long long ago..haha,of course is not this^larr
thanks for my sister~