Tuesday, March 9, 2010

the bad weather makes me felt I am getting sick
I have many symptoms of sick
today went out yumcha with weibing and Yiting
firstly the situation seems very quite but luckily after this found out a topic
haha,yesterday I do a BM1 test
then I suddenly saw Malaysia High School Certificate
wow,so standard if Stpm totally use this name..
my teacher said that we pursue our dreams that to did well as Stpm also was the same as the concept of Perang jihad
I strongly agree that..haha,just ignore it because I learn it from Tamadun islam
I must do my best no matter what happen,what obstacle,I want to get a good result,it will influence my future!
just realised that this form6 life also not so worst lar
as long as I gang up with other friends that before was not so machi one like Yiting,Huikian,Jinghua...thanks,friends!