Saturday, August 24, 2013

Real Holidays

Okay, I promise myself that I will update my blog more often when I finish my attachment report, in fact, it is not the case, hehe because it has been too many temptations around me such as watching drama series, be a helping hand of my mum, went back JB High Court and get back the signature of my supervisor, sometimes want do some little things for myself to eat. It has been quite a long time for me to do a dessert or whatever because of the attachment report, well, I post back and scan one copies to DZ already, so shouldn't be a problem now. Let's do what i plan previously..

Da Dang for the temporary, I am currently watching Inborn Pair 真爱找麻烦 and addicted on it. LOL
Chris Wang is so handsome and I realized Victor Wang's song is just match the scene. I like it very much :) So awed that this song is made in Malaysia as the 作词is易桀齐, highly recommend this song and specially dedicate to my dear Zack tan :

No comments:

Post a Comment