Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Random

This is my random post at which I want talk something about what am I doing and feeling recently LOL
ALMOST finish my attachment at all 3 places, i.e. Court (1 week), police station (1 week) and law firm-Messrs Syarikat Rodziah (for 1 month)
I will be officially free after 16/8/2013 6pm :) and enjoy my semester break 100% *lookingforward*
Even though I chose to doing my attachment at the end of second year and without close friends accompany me doing, I am still NOT REGRET because I am happy with what am I doing for this entire semester break and I find it more meaningful than previously.
Yes, about monetary terms, I get a very little bit allowance (as compared to people out there who ultilize their holidays to do a luxury part time job) and got to wake up quite early than usual, but I got something which I won't get it if I stay at home.
Let's not talk about what I got first because if I stated now then I will have nothing to talk in the next entry :p
Okay, until today, doing attachment is nice in the sense that you will know and face how your future life look alike, but the disadvantages is, it is pretty BORED. 
In both conveyancing and litigation department, all we have are documents/papers/books
So people like me who not really like to read things is freaking hard to accept the facts, BUT, I did try my very best to study all the files/affidavits/statutory declarations/SPA/Tenancy agreement/foreclosure proceedings/bankruptcy/winding up/accidents/divorce/adoptions/breach of contract e.t.c.
I can foresee my future...Okay no choice, I have chosen this path and I have to move on (maybe I just need to find many motivation to motivate and generate some energy for me LOL)

I guess my motivation will be keep thinking when will be my next trips to travel somewhere and go research on nice food and nice scenery, this makes me happier. By arranging the routes, thinking and calculating the most budget way to travel, I feel like I have fulfill one of my childhood's ambition-tour guide
Anyway, thank you my dear for willing to go anywhere with me

No comments:

Post a Comment