Sunday, January 3, 2010

tomorrow need going to school
although I didnt want it,
but I have to do it..
hopefully I can enjoy it
since new year,then I want forgot all the past
and even I turned down their invitation to go out...




lately I am doing some soul-searching,
really grateful to my brother,
I dont have a real brother,
but I have a godbrother
he is as kind as my real kin
from I was form3 until now
it is really many years
hopefully we can have a long lasting godship until we die
I really appreciate it
helps me walked out from my worst situation before
and spare a thought for me,concern me...
here,want tell my brother,THANK YOU


the other person I want to mention here is Jinghua
I think we should know each other before,
because we are very stubborn
everytime see her I look like seeing a mirror
bacause our character is almost the same
people always said that when you meet a person exactly same with you
then most probably is will get very well with each other or vice versa
thanks for the teaching course,or else I think we wont be so close until everytime I called her then chat minimum half an hour,haha
Jinghua,the blogskin before got some problem
so I change it,although I really like that blogskin very much
Here,I want say jinghua,I am really happy and grateful to have a friend like you
you are my harvest 2009..haha