Thursday, January 21, 2010

I am stressful,so I come here release my tension...
Not enough time for me larr
I thought seems today was thursday then it means my break are not far
Who knows?today my school give us a note show that this saturday and 6 Feb will be the cuti ganti for Chinese New Year...
then it is enough lo..
this Saturday is follow Thursday's timetable..
I have 5 period of History!
and my tamadun Islam's teacher said want have a test that day...
then the Kolokium also havent done anything yet...
I need more time to study la
my time is not belong to contribute on those nonsense things~

today was my grandma's death 8 year anniversary
she was the one who doted me most before
although she leave us 8 years already,
I will never forget how she doted on me
hopefully she always be peaceful at another world...