Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I am going to cry!

I am going to cry...
such a bad luck
I don't know where I can vent out such this feelings
I nearly cry just now,
I thought my nightmare will end since I walked out from science stream
but too bad I was wrong..
My nightmare haven't end yet
I still have to see one of the teacher because my PA2 teacher changed already
change to the better is ok,but now is change to the worst...
I don't know how to face that
I think this will be the first challenge I face on 2010
I must face it and defeat it until my STPM PA is A*
My feeling now more stable but still got some psycho not balance
that is for sure one because when you get something good at first then end up with the bad one who also will feel like that
somemore I am the only class not being teach by my Pn Norhayati...
and I am the only one damn bad luck
Anywhere,here,spare a space to thanks my dear Pn Norhayati,she is a good teacher indeed,Thanks,teacher...