Wednesday, January 13, 2010

felt stressed when I fill in the registration form of MUET and STPM
not enough time for me to do homework,study,have a rest,and even sleep also
I felt dull these few days
very tired, very lazy...
next Monday need to stay back until 6pm..
because the of kokurikulum lo,and my Hulabalang got roadrun exercise,
as the secretary,I ought to be there
and for the sake of my koko marks this year,
although I am really dont want to go
actually the secrectary post is belong to Mingyen one,
but she dont want it then give it to me...
the chief teacher was the teacher who I have a not good impression towards one-Hisyamuddin
the BSMM just all go as my estimation
haha,although I know teacher really hope me to be the president
but based on the democracy
we have to follow that
I am not care for that so,
just hope that I could get 81 marks for me this year
because only this,I can get A for my KOKO marks
the club we choose persatuan seni visual
haha,felt want to laugh..
go there only want the post
and the club left also very boring one
I just managed to draw a world map
this world map waste me much more time lorr!
the kolokium,I dont know how to translate it in English..
really not willing to do it
but have to do also
haizzzz,
I think I am quite lucky bacause my group got Huikian..
somemore,my fascilator are En Md Zain and Pn Norhayati....
hope Chinese New Year coming soon..
I want cookies~