Tuesday, January 5, 2010

today only the second day of the school open
but the homeworks make me crazyyyyy
it indeed is a new year but I dont have much more feeling that it is new
because almost all my teacher remain the same,just PA1 teacher changed only
other than the environment,I think school have much more changes compared with last year...
the new building can use already
but we use the building since before is belong to form6 students one(no,I should said Pra-u,haha)
start from next week,we need to stay at school until 3.30pm from monday to wednesday
it is rather sad to hear that
I think I will be very sleepy lo
the PERTINA club change the name to Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar
the teacher in charged form6 even said want to have pilihanraya again..
luckily I have confirm with CikguHawa,not such thing happen...
or else I am doing foolish during last year with nothing granted
the cocuricular activities also got limit,not all of the club we can join...