Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's all about FOOD~~


I was very full after eating this meal
wel.I have to said that,this teaching experience is quite good IF my student is brilliant,hardworking,intelligent..because my principal,GPK1,colleagues also treat me so well
Thanks everyone for treat me so well and also Thanks GOD for bringing me to such this GREAT experience(the people around me is Good,nice..)

I like this dessert very much!I only realised that it has been 3 months I didn't go my gpk1's house,haha,because last time I went her house she treat me this dessert also~~Awesome
I love watermelon also=)
My principle bake de Banana cake,the raw material is from my house~~haha
does it looked delicious??
The jagung soup~~


steamed fish
prawns
bitter gourd and meat

fishball

vegetables纸包鸡~~

curry