Saturday, May 14, 2011

settled

Went to pizza hut with mum
it was a meal to celebrate belated happy mother's day
Mum,thanks a lot!!


haha,finally I have settle it,already submit my resignation to principal that I will only teach until the end of JulySo,now,I can plan for my August's holiday
that time is TOTALLY holiday for me liao
I must do something to upgrade myself
issssssssssh,I said I want to improve my english,but at the end
al
so no improve= =


At the same day,hanging out with my form6's classmates and
Puan Hajaszura who has been transfered to Sekolah Tinggi Kluang
Have a nice time with them,but I think it would be more enjoy if teac
her can spare more time with us and also if others close f
riend can come along,such as Fateha,Sarimah,Islah,Husai...
nevermind,when something not perfect means that we still
have time to fulfill it,
next time hopefully we can do one for our 6UKM,
and then invite all of our teachers come
that is a promise,I must done it before I enter U on September
deal or not deal?Nur Fateha!!
very surprise that such conscidence that we accidentall
y met Cikgu Zakiah at SDS also
wah,the atmosphere is damn not good lo,luckily I was not
at school anymore or else,I dont know how to face her~~

Nur Amalina(my old neighbours at school)
Puan Hajaszura and me,it has been 7 years we know each other,XD
Puan Hajaszura with her husband~
this is the watch which we bought for Pn Hajaszura~nice?