Saturday, May 7, 2011

Have an ambivalent feeling when I back to Laksamana today

Today is the last for me to back smk laksamana formally,or so called officially
erm,this is my last hari anugerah in school
I have not earn many money
but it is okay i think after calm down awhile,the important thing maybe is the achievement that I have did and the others congratulation
actually I have no feeling at all for this achievement
I remember what Pn Zakiah told me this morning,she asked me to continue my anugerah's life in University with DEKAN
I hope that I can do it
and I will try my best to achieve it also
Now,I really need something to stimulate my life goals,my aim~


Thanks a lot to PIBG Laksamana,all the teachers who dote on me just
like my Mother and Dato Halimah(it is an honour to sha
ke hand with her actually,haha)

actually the feeling have gone because I was no longer a student
The topic I can chat with classmates also lost
The time we can amiable with teachers also lost
I think it is the sign that we have grow up
but I really think that it was a great and sweet memory in Laksama
na,especially for form6 life
the below one is my Dear Puan Mistinah gave me de present(paper PP A)
haha,it is a cloth,can make Baju kebaya one,I think it is expensive lo,the cloth's quality seems good and nice
She is very Sweet I can said that,thankssss,I like it

Lastly,this is what I get for my hardwork in smk laksamana~hehe,nice?

tomorrow is Mother's day,well,I want to greet Happy Mother's day to all Mothers,and all my teachers who treat me like their daughter,I really I appreciate it,Mum,thank you!love you