Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Teacher's day 2011

yet today is teacher's day,we are celebrating our student's birthday 15 maythese is the food that the children brought themselves,one of my students even felt proud when we ate his meesian which made by his fatherXD
colourful paus looked delicious and also,they attract many ants..

prepared to sing a song to teachers
the lyrics of "kami guru malaysia"
presents from my students,thanks a lot



a primary2 student is having his cake
this is the student who likes to play hide and seek with me until hide himself in the dustbin
primary2 kids

yongqin(principal's daughter's BUNNY)it is cute and heavy,no wonder the price also HEAVY,XD
presents from Daniel
presents from syariza~
thanks daniel and jane's wishes
a card from chia sin~

It is undeniable that I still miss my school life badly,but this year's teacher's day also make me learns a lot
erm,I experienced to read menteri pelajaran's speech
and also,I can learn what my teacher's feeling when I do that for them(such as give them SMS,a card, a speech,a gift),it really means a lot,this make teachers feel that WE APPRECIATE THEM
"You will never understand obstacles faced by a teacher, hardworks done by a teacher and satisfaction felt by a teacher until you yourself become a teacher"

early in the morning,I send message to all teachers whose number was saved in my phone
I get different reply from them
One of my teacher said"hopefully my experience for being a teacher is POSITIVE one"
and then got one said"thanks because still remember it"
another just simply said"thank you"(actually I dont like to see such short message)
most of my teachers reply me 'happy teacher's day alsoXD
one of them asked me to work hard for chinese community..
other than that,one said"may you always success"
the most laughable one is my friend also send me a message about happy teacher's day..
actually I only remember that today is the day I must show my gratefulness to all my teachers,I have already forgot myself is a teacher too
my cute Puan mistinah forward me a message(quite nice one)
another teacher hope that this teaching experience may bring me to be more mature

thank you to every teachers who help me ,guide me,teach me directly or indirectly,your contribution I
will always remember!!Love you all

haha,by the way,I really hope that this will be the first year and last year for me to celebrate
teacher's day with teacher as my identity
teachers sacrificed his/her time,use the whole life to educate the young generation.
so,let's said together"teachers,Thank you for everything and anything,I love you"

The theme of 2011's teacher's day-Guru penjana pendidikan transformasi negara