Sunday, July 4, 2010

just came back from Felda Bukit Aping timur~

Early in the morning about 8am went to Marrybrown wait Madam Mistinah
and then have breakfast at Restaurant Akbar
after this start our journey to Bukit Aping Timur

Frankly speaking,that was my first time go
there,before this I have never go there and it is also my first time going alone with my Malay's teacher and friends,hehe
the area there is quite large and I think those who like ru
ral's life may like it
Anyway,thanks a lot to Fateha and her mother for treat us s
o well,so hospitality,and thank you to Madam Mistinah who drive us there and also my parents who give me permission to pay a visit there.
we have a meal of durian~it is sweet what unlike some durian got a smell of bitter..hihi
Hopefully I can go there again,haha,I think that time must be Fateha's wedding~~
Thanks to the god also because make all good friends around me,I think I was lucky