Tuesday, July 12, 2011

feel want write something

Recently,I have read some blogger's post and I have gained some inspiraton to write something
fine,I have to said that Mandarin's blog is more got feel,but,unfortunately if I keep on write with Mandarin,how I improve my English?

now,what I feel is anxiety about my future,just what will become after this Friday?
Will I satisfied with UPU's answer?God's will

Well,I have to conclude that
I wish to get a place at UM(LLB)
but I dont think I can be so lucky to get into it
I also hope to get Business Administation at UKM
but I dont think I will get it because Business is a popular course
Moreover,I put it in my 4th choice
So,what can I do now?I can do nothing,
I can only PRAY HARD,and then ACCEPT the UPU whatever they offer me,think that it is God's will,okay?Ng Gek Leng,you must overcome it~!