Wednesday, July 13, 2011

yearn

Human being is always like that
when you was at the state,you will never satisfied
but once you are about to step up on a new era,
you will start to feel sad to leave it
until this second,I still don't have this feel(by the reason I am about to leave my teaching's job soon)
For example,during STPM,all of us thinking want to leave school soon
to finish STPM soon
but now,it has been 7months I leave school,I still miss my school life very much
I miss my friends,my classmates,my teachers who dote on me,
Oh,but I can't back to that time anymore,we can only looking forward but cannot U-turn to that time,the feeling will change as well
Today,my colleague treat us breakfast,it was a very delicious and full meal,thanks again to her and at the same time,want congrats her because give birth successfully
This meal makes me suddenly remembered our Jamuan Prefect last year
it seems to be a welfare meal(because it makes me got this feel)
I will be leaving this job soon
Finally,we have do something useful in co-curricular activities
unlike previous,we just keep on doing something to let the time pass
today,we got show our ability on wound dressing
haha,that is what Persatuan Bulan Sabit Merah Malaysia SMKL present to me
I suddenly miss the time in PBSM SMKL=)and also Madam Norazlin
teaching this kids has been 7 months
but what have they improved?leave academic first,just talk about MATCHING,what they have improved?
until now still can laugh during matching,don't know where is left and where is right,
the most ridiculous thing is that WeeMing using rotan to teach them matching
even PLKN‘s instructor also didn't hold rotan during teach us
but I have to say that they are mean to be with rotan everytime