Saturday, December 29, 2012

I found myself downgrade :(

It is about the end of 2012, looking back, I cannot really recall what exactly big changes in my life other than have a boyfriend.
I must say thank you to him to come into my life and help me when I need..

At the same time, I do some self-reflection, I seems have downgrade my capability. It is so awkward and embarassed to say so. I strongly felt that when I met 2 of my previous high school teachers conincidently. As usual, they recognized me and asked how's my life, of course, how's my result. This kind of questions is typically question people will throw towards their typical good student in their mind. Yes, I used to be the one. Now, I was not REALLY. I feel myself has downgrade and I feel depressed. NO, I must buck up now and change something in the coming 2013!! Go~~

Okay, ventilate finish, time to sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment