Thursday, December 1, 2011

Independent

I thought I was independant enough
but actually I was NOT,haha
Yup,because I am still quite relied on Mum to decide the meals for me,ask her opinion to go here go there
Maybe I just too afraid that I cannot bear for the consequences?even a dinner as well,for me,to decide whether want to having what kind of dinner has become a VERY BIG issue every evening because I lazy to make any decision,That's why I always cabut from UM every weekend to my aunt's house to let them decide about my meals:)I really grateful that I have a very strong bond relationship between them,Thanks God for arrange so many great things for me

And now,I have to decide another thing,that is whether I can go to the Federal Court?haha
because if I am going there,then I will lose 3 lectures on that day although it can be said that lectures is not so important as compared to tuturials
BUT,if follow my heart,I guess I will going?I think I should call my Mum about her opinion?:D
I am still not independant enough

No comments:

Post a Comment