Tuesday, February 15, 2011

surprise~

today is public holiday,yet I am still at Teluk Ramunia
give them tuition..
today is Prophet of Muhamed's birthday,makes me suddenly think about my sejarah paper1 in Stpm,now wondering what's result will I get soon?

it has been one month++ I teaching here,my headmaster has been transfer to other school in Pontian,the new one is female,she seems quite talkative and not"cin-chai"person lerr,I was excited and afraid too~OMG
is very surprise because before that I never think about that principal is easy to transfer and he also said nothing to us.this time,he really takes a very LONG leave lorr~
hopefully,the new one can be more active,the ,most important is:quickly help me ask for the letter!!
no matter what,what has happen we must accept it first
my belief=tomorrow will be better,is it??